Blisq Creative received the “Organizational Innovation” award, given at the Gala Activar IPVC Business Awards. This event, promoted by the Polytechnic Institute of Viana do Castelo (IPVC) and the Alto Minho Business Confederation (CEVAL), brought together a jury composed of several entities in the region and highlighted 10 entities from Alto Minho, in different categories:
- Blisq Creative – Organizational Innovation
- Aromáticas Vivas – Product Innovation
- Associação Dadores de Sangue da Meadela – Process Innovation
- Portugal Active – Innovation in Marketing
- Grupo Ghost – Internationalization
- Granifinas – Entrepreneurship
- Cooperativa Agrícola dos Arcos de Valdevez e Ponte da Barca – Institution of Regional Merit
- Feira do Alvarinho de Monção – Event of the year 2019
- Associação Empresarial de Portugal – Associativism
- Doçaria Central de Arcos de Valdevez e Móveis Carla – Career Award
This year’s edition was intended to recognize good practices in the fields of innovation, management and entrepreneurship in Alto Minho. It is a privilege for us to see the work of Blisq Creative distinguished as a driving company in the region!
This was also an opportunity for the agency to promote networking moments with other companies and entities that generate science and knowledge.